Quick links: SIZING | SERVICES
1. Measure the length of your foot.
- Place a measuring tape at the bottom of a box. Be sure the measurement starts at the edge of
- Sit with your foot in the box with your knee at a 90 degree angle and your heel all the way
against the back of the box.
- Measure the length of your foot down to the nearest 1/16 of an inch or measure in centimeters.
2. Measure the circumference of your foot at the ball of the foot.
3. Take photos of your feet, while sitting.
- Take one photo of your feet from the top to see your foot shape.
- Take a second from the back so we can see your heels.
- Take a third from the side so we can see the height of your foot.
Plate Mounting $50 ($35 with purchase of boot and plate)*
Plate Dismount $15
Replace Pivot Cups $10
Retap Toe Stop $10
Swap bearings & wheels - $5 (free with purchase)
Stretching $25 **
Skate Boot Baking/Heat Molding and fitting $20
Skate tune up (tighten mounting bolts, oil bearings, polish skates) $15
* Normal turn around for plate mounting is 2 days
** Allow for it to stay overnight (24hrs) so that stretching is effective.
There are no products to list in this category.