Roll Line Killer
Brand: Roll Line
This plate is a non stock item and could take additional time for shipping.
Highly technical frame with cross-brace structure and excellent structural rigidity
Created by the fusion of the best characteristics of the DB12 and the Matrix in collaboration with top athletes and coaches in the world and already appreciated by them
Differently angled trucks
The greater inclination of the front axle allows the skater to enter spins more easily and with less pressure
The lower inclination of the back axle improves stability and centering during spins.
Sizes: 130-135-140-145-150-155-160-165-170-175-180 right and left foot
- Aluminum trucks with titanium axles
- BACK LEFT truck with steel axles
- Redesigned urethane cushions with a double stage compression, providing an excellent base while preparing for jumping and perfect stability when landing
- Differently angled trucks
- The greater inclination of the front axle allows the skater to enter spins more easily and with less pressure
- The lower inclination of the back axle improves stability and centering during spins.
- Professional wrenches kit included
- Toe stops: Amber super professional
- Available in silver (pictured) or black
- 7mm axles